Thursday 1 January 2015

Introduction. My first blog post!

My name is Claire and I live in the east of England with my American husband. With today being January 1st I thought it would be a good time to start a blog. I have been thinking about starting one for a while and thought that with it being the new year today it would be a good time to start.



This year I have some New Years resolutions that I am hoping that my documenting our progress on here will encourage us to keep them. Our New Years resolutions are,

  • To be a greener family. I would consider our family to be greener that some but there is defiantly room for improvement. I will be writing blogs on things such as reusable cotton pads, mama cloth and other Eco friendly household items that we decide to introduce. 
  • To eat healthier. I would say that 80% of the time we eat fairly healthily but I am wanting to improve this. We have decided to take the 100 days of real food mini pledges that are starting this Monday (http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2014/12/22/cut-processed-food-14-weeks/) I am hoping this year we can make some good eating habits that stick with us. 
  • To spend more time outdoors. The first year that we were dating my husband and I did a lot of day trips out and this year I'm hoping that we will visit some new places. We will be getting a puppy in just over a week so I'm hoping that this year we have spend more time outdoors. With my husbands family not being close by I am hoping that by writing about our travels that are family will be able to see what we are up too. 

I'm looking forward to sharing all this with you. 

Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment