Sunday 4 January 2015

Reusable cloth facial pads


With wanting to be more 'green' this year I purchased some reusable cloth facials pads at the end of last year. I'm really enjoying using them so was wanting to share some of the benefits with you.

I purchased mine off an etsy store however if you had spare material indoors they would be fairly easy to make. These have cotton on the front and flannel on the back. I tend to use the cotton side for touching up make up as it's softer and the flannel side for washing my face with. These can replace flannels and bath sponges.


As these are reusable it makes them Eco friendly as well as budget friendly. Using these will minimise your household waste. I know myself I tend to use two or three of these a day. You will also never run out. If like me you always forget to buy cotton wool then these would be great for you.

Once I've used one I just throw it into my washing tub and wash with my regular clothes and towels. It would be beneficial to buy/make enough to last at least a couple of days so that you don't run out.

Personally I love using mine and would recommend everybody using them.










2 comments:

  1. These look great! I may have to try and make some for myself and my three daughters - that will keep me busy for a while!! It's great to come up with ways to use fewer disposables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does save time running to the shops to buy cotton wool etc :)

      Delete