Sunday 11 January 2015

Meal plan 12/01/15

We kept to our meal plan last week fairly well which I'm happy about. We are planned on stacking our food challenges so again this week we will be trying to add two servings of fruit or veg at each meal.



This is our meal plan for this week:

For breakfast I plan on making a batch of egg muffins and Slow cooker porridge. As we both work early mornings this really helps us when I'm organised as we won't grab anything unhealthy.

Lunches again tends to be pretty random. If we have leftovers we will have them. Alternatively I have some chicken stock from yesterday's roast chicken so I may make soup.

  • Monday - we have friends over for dinner so will be doing a big sausage casserole or pasta bake with salad. I think we will have a dessert this day but I'm not sure what yet. 
  • Tuesday - homemade chicken nuggets and chips with frozen veg mix
  • Wednesday - I had eggplant Parmesan on the menu but it didn't arrive on my online shop so I may improvise with what we already have indoors and change this
  • Thursday - leftovers. I'm hoping there will be some leftovers this week. 
  • Friday - quinoa veggie burgers. This is a new recipe I'm trying and looking forward to it. 
  • Saturday - basil pork chops and veg
  • Sunday - slow cooker roast chicken. 
What are you having this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment